Expert Services offer in-depth technical expertise maximizing the full power of the EPiServer product portfolio. Whether our partners are facing challenges around architecture, development best practices, integration, optimization and/or troubleshooting, we have the core competence to meet those needs. Our goal is to guide our partners to make sure their solutions are delivered flawlessly. Join us in our adventure to conquer the world with EPiServer!
- Minimum 5 years of computer / software .NET development experience, (hands-on development experience with EPiServer CMS, EPiServer Commerce and EPiServer Relate)
- Expert knowledge of C#,.NET Framework, Visual Studio Experience with giving developer support & architectural guidance
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Ability to discuss and articulate benefits of chosen architecture related to customer/business needs
- Technical proficiency is must but we do also find ourselves interacting with a blend of people so strong interpersonal skills will be needed.
- The candidate should also be willing to wear the hat as "Technical Trainer"
- Possibilities for international travel
The position is based in London or Stockholm. For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV with a personal letter to , Expert Services & Developer Support Manager.
EPiServer connects ecommerce and digital marketing to help business create unique customer experiences which generates business results. EPiServer's platform combines content, e-commerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization, lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business.
Sitting at the centre of the digital marketing ecosystem, EPiServer empowers online and IT professionals to create superior customer experience for more than 20,000 websites worldwide. Built on .net, and supported by a pioneering partner network of over 630 partners in over 30 countries, EPiServers platform gives customers the ability to deliver the right content to the right person in the right format at a time that suits them. This approach means customers can maximize their investment in digital marketing and increase ROI. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom. EPiServer is controlled by the IK2007 Fund. IK Investment Partners is a European private equity firm with Nordic roots, managing €5.7 billion in fund commitments.