Thousands of organisations and companies of all sizes around the world are saving time and money by using EPiServer to manage their websites and intranets. These include Mazda Europe, RBI, British Gas and Le Creuset as well as charities such as Save The Children. Two new commercial sites built using EPiServer CMS go live every 24 hours.
Sue Clarke, Senior Research Analyst at The Butler Group, an IT research and analysis firm, said: "EPiServer has spent a lot of time and effort developing a highly flexible cost-effective system that enables developers to create individual sites which are easy for non-technical people to manage and update. EPiServer Community is also a valuable resource which enables communities to be easily built and maintained."
EPiServer sells only to partners. The new partners announced today are:
- Byte Art –an award-winning web design and development agency located in London, Bristol, Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man. www.byteart.co.uk
- Charteris - a specialist in business change, delivering true enterprise agility through the strategic application of technology. www.charteris.com
- Cimex Media - a full-service digital agency focusing on strategy, user experience, concept generation, technical solutions and build, content development and editorial, rich and interactive media, design and SEO. www.cimex.com
- Corporate Document Services – a creative, print and web agency. www.cds.co.uk
- IMGROUP – a Sharepoint consultancy which believes that using EPiServer CMS for front end WCM combined with Sharepoint offers greater flexibility particularly for business users as well as speed of development. www.imgroup.com
- Kieon – which develops cutting-edge web solutions for digital media companies worldwide. www.kieon.com
- Nucleus – a brand, digital and intellectual property consultancy, founded in 1979, which works extensively in the luxury, travel and financial services sectors. www.nucleus.co.uk
- Obergine - a digital agency that combines customer insight and business understanding to design and deliver effective and measurable online marketing and business solutions. www.obergine.com
- Ogilvy Action - a through-the-line marketing services agency focused on driving sales and building brand equity. www.ogilvyaction.com
- The On Connection – a branding and web design agency which has, until now, been writing custom CMS systems and will use EPiServer to target larger clients that need an enterprise .NET CMS solution. www.theonconnection.com
- STEEL – a full service digital communications agency specialising in e-marketing and building highly accessible websites for clients like lastminute.com, Debenhams, Mark Warner, Carphone Warehouse and Perfect Pizza. www.steellondon.com
Neal Perry, Country Manager of EPiServer UK & Ireland said: "Our partners include some of the largest and most well known agencies in Europe. They all know that we provide them with a straightforward way to create websites which engage the visitor and are easy to manage. Using EPiServer CMS together with another CMS such as Sharepoint gives agencies and their customers the best of both worlds - flexible and fast web publishing integrated with document management."
EPiServer connects ecommerce and digital marketing to help business create unique customer experiences which generates business results. EPiServer's platform combines content, e-commerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization, lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business.
Sitting at the centre of the digital marketing ecosystem, EPiServer empowers online and IT professionals to create superior customer experience for more than 20,000 websites worldwide. Built on .net, and supported by a pioneering partner network of over 630 partners in over 30 countries, EPiServers platform gives customers the ability to deliver the right content to the right person in the right format at a time that suits them. This approach means customers can maximize their investment in digital marketing and increase ROI. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom. EPiServer is controlled by the IK2007 Fund. IK Investment Partners is a European private equity firm with Nordic roots, managing €5.7 billion in fund commitments.