EPiServer Add-ons are products that are adapted to integrate with EPiServer CMS, and/or EPiServer Community and EPiServer Commerce. All products are sold, distributed and supported by third-party vendors.
Basic Requirements for Becoming an Add-on Partner:
- Your product can be installed on, and/or run with the latest version of EPiServer CMS, EPiServer Community or EPiServer Commerce.
- You provide a textual presentation under Add-ons on EPiServer.com, as well as a specific product page on your own web.
- You sign our standard agreement and pay the yearly fee of 2000 Euro.
Promoted Add-on Partner
In addition to the above, these are the requirements for becoming an EPiServer Promoted Add-on Partner:
- Your product is qualified by the Approval group at EPiServer.
- Your product is available for evaluation without initial payment, preferably using the ”Freemium” model.
- Your product can be downloaded and installed using Nuget as the technical foundation.
- Your product comes with an introduction movie posted on Youtube.
- An English manual in html and/or pdf format is available online.
- You provide a full web presentation under Add-ons on EPiServer.com, as well as a specific product page on your own web.
- You continuously provide us with your best customer cases.
- Access to a network of more than 500 resellers
- Access to our community EPiServer World
- Exclusive sponsoring- and exhibititon offers around EPiServer events
- Listing under Add-ons on EPiServer.com
- Presentation in EPiServer newsletter
- Webex presentation to EPiServer Sales Engineers
Promoted Add-on Benefits
In addition to the above, these are the benefits of becoming an EPiServer Promoted Add-on partner:
- A richer presentation on episerver.com, with Youtube movie, links to customer case, quotes etc.
- New benefits soon to be released!
Our promoted Add-ons