By using the Squace EPiServer module, the site owner has total control over what content to be included in the mobile version of the website.
- Pain-free integration and administration
- No need to transform content to suit different phone models or platforms, just plug and play
- Easy to customize the basic version of the module to fit your requirements
- Take advantage of Squace built-in social networking features which lets users share content with each other
- Reuse existing content with no extra editorial work
- Open to new business models
- Content is presented in a user friendly manner on all phones
Six simple steps and you are up and running
1. Install the module
2. Choose Page Start ID
3. Enter URL to background image and icon for the site
4. Enter a text about your site
5. Publish your site on www.squace.com
6. Place a download button on your site to allow visitors access to your site in a mobile
How to use EPiServer mobile app
The Squace interface is built up by squares where each square represents a site or content of any kind. As you move the cursor over the grid, pop-ups display content behind each square. Click on a heading to display that square's content. You can share a square with a friend, add it to My Stuff and of course remove it.
- Site name
- Tab list - switch between different tabs on the site
- Tool tip - link to content, click to read, add, share or remove
- Grid - the screen is divided into squares, in each box you see, you will find content
- Bottom bar with; Menu, Application and Back
Go to: My stuff, Discover content, Contacts, Messages, My account and add/go to URL (link).
Search. Exit Squace
Squace developer http://www.squace.com/developer/
Squace only offers support on our protocol SquaceML and Squace Client. Otherwise, please refer to EPiServer's help pages.