A practical guide to more profitable e-commerce
In the guide "Seven lessons from the shopping cart", we'll look at seven lessons today's companies should learn if they are to gain maximum benefits from their e-commerce operations.
These lessons are:
- Put customer experience at the center (first, last and always)
- Focus on friction (get out of the way of the sale)
- Things happen – deal with them
- Reviews – power to the people (profits to you)
- The rise of the mobile shopper – are you ready?
- Be anal about analytics – test your gut
- Don't stop at payment – unlocking the door to repeat sales
Together, these seven lessons can help you take your e-commerce operation forward enabling you to capture more sales, more often. Download the guide "Seven lessons from the shopping cart" today and get started.