Developing with EPiServer CMS 6
Developing with EPiServer CMS 6 focuses on developing core functionality in EPiServer CMS 6 solutions. You will learn how to work with the different parts of EPiServer CMS, using code from templates and master pages, to create an optimal solution for both editors and visitors. During the course you will use the most common server controls and classes to build a new website in EPiServer CMS 6.
- EPiServer OnlineCenter
- Edit Mode and Report Center
- Admin Mode
- Installation and Integration with Visual Studio 2010
- EPiServer Web Controls
- Page Types, Pages and Page Templates
- Page Templates, User Controls and Master Pages
- Working with Properties
- Menus and Lists
- Search and Filters
- Important EPiServer CMS Classes
- Introduction to Plug-ins
Who should attend
Web developers new to EPiServer CMS.
Good understanding of HTML, CSS and C#, and practical experience of Web development in ASP.NET 3.5.