Organizations know that analytics information should be the foundation for their online strategy. Still, many struggle to interpret the information effectively and turn it into timely and actionable insights for marketers and content creators. Google Analytics for EPiServer, an out-of-the-box solution, is designed to address this problem by enabling marketers to track relevant information and examine the data in the context that is most relevant to them and their editors.
Improving the online presence
Google Analytics for EPiServer is fully integrated with the EPiServer platform, enabling marketers and content editors to access the right data at the right time, adding insight and context to their content creation process. This will allow businesses to harness the effectiveness of their online presence by constantly improving the user journey and customer experience on any type of web, e-commerce, mobile or social site, based on analytical proof points. By bringing analytics data into the content workflow, editors and marketers can make informed decisions, optimize their online presence in real-time and improve business results.
Best-practice and contextualized analytics
The solution is designed so that the most relevant results from Google Analytics are presented in a useful, contextual manner within the content creation process. It allows marketers to see real-time analytics on the page being worked on, and be able to use these information to optimize it instantly to increase traffic and conversion rate. In addition, the solution shows analytics information on the effectiveness of strategies and tactics such as personalization or social sharing.
Features of Google Analytics for EPiServer
- Full Google Analytics integration and tracking
- Ability to track all relevant information and events related to content, traffic and conversions
- Predefined analytics best practice guidelines to get the most out of the EPiServer platforms
- Analytics data presented alongside the content being analyzed
- Extensible for multiple websites
- Track the effect of social campaigns on conversions and revenue directly
- Ability to see the conversions generated from personalization efforts on the site