EPiServer Training Boot Camp is a training concept targeted towards partner developers with little or no experience in working with EPiServer products. The aim of the boot camp is to provide developers with a kick start as an EPiServer developer.
During 5 intense and inspiring days, participants learn the prerequisites required to become a capable and competent EPiServer developer. The course mixes theoretical sessions with instructor-led training and self-study time is offered during the evenings together with one of our experienced trainers. Boot camp attendance is limited to 12 participants, making it possible for our competent trainers to give guidance based on individual needs and skills.
The EPiServer Training Boot Camp costs 36 950 SEK per person. This price includes:
- All course materials
- Lunch and refreshments every day
- Introductory dinner for all participants on the first evening
- Printed material and help during self-study evenings
- Certification test
EPiServer Training Boot Camp gives you the opportunity to extend your developer knowedge, from basic to a more advanced level.
The course begins with the installation of an EPiServer CMS website. Theory is mixed with hands-on exercises to progressively build up an EPiServer CMS 6 website. The following is covered in the course:
- Installing, upgrading and removing sites using EPiServer Deployment Center
- Basic functions such as page types, pages and page templates
- Usage of common web controls contained in a standard installation
- Searching information and data by using web controls
- Using the API for working with content on the site
- Creating your own plug-ins for page properties and dynamic content
- Page Providers, initialization modules, events and changes to the user interface
- User system (Membership) and the virtual file system
Our professional trainer will also provide you with tips and tricks and tell you more about how you can increase your site performance.
You should have previous knowledge of development in ASP.NET and C#. Contact us for a recommendation of where you can gain the required knowledge in these areas as our partners can provide training in Microsoft products and languages.
Attend an online demo of EPiServer CMS or read the user manuals for EPiServer CMS and EPiServer OnlineCenter.
Access the manuals on EPiServer World