Join the Education Services team and educate web developers, web editors and administrators in Episerver’s products. You will have opportunity to work with the product managers, development teams, sales, and marketing, to develop new courses in line with our products and needs of the market. The Technical Trainer should be a competent and experienced Technical Course Conductor for our European headquarters in Stockholm.
• Teach courses in our training facilities at Regeringsgatan in central Stockholm.
• Host customized trainings on site for customers, primarily in Sweden, but also abroad.
Develop and manage courses:
• Produce, develop and manage courses and course materials.
• Lead and execute internal development projects.
• Create new training concepts together with the Education department.
• Participate and monitor forums where development is discussed.
• Software Development takes place primarily in the context of internal projects and in the development of courses, labs and exercises.
• Available to travel about 36 days out of the year.
Episerver connects digital commerce and digital marketing to help organizations create unique digital experiences for their customers, with measurable business results. The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ combines content, commerce, multi-channel marketing, and predictive analytics in a single platform to work full-circle for businesses online – from intelligent real-time personalization and lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business – with unprecedented ease-of-use.
Sitting at the center of the digital experience ecosystem, Episerver empowers digital leaders to embrace disruptive, transformational strategies to deliver standout experiences for their customers – everywhere they engage.
Founded in 1994, Episerver has offices in Australia, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UAE, UK and the USA.
If you are interested in a pivotal role within a company that is charting new territory in a market undergoing phenomenal growth, then Episerver is the place for you!
You will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands; industry thought leaders; and those shaping the digital experience landscape, while enjoying a flexible, collaborative and a stimulating work environment that will keep you engaged.