Episerver Vietnam is looking for new Software Quality Assurance Engineers (QA) to our Development Department in Hanoi.
Your primary responsibility is verifying and testing the components developed by the Episerver development teams, according to the agile software development and testing process, including:
• Analyzing the market requirement specification (MRD) and software requirements specification (SRS).
• Writing test plan and test cases
• Setup and configure the testing environments both on premise and on cloud (Azure/Amazon)
• Analyze the test results, report and follow up on the issues.
• At a minimum, you should have a Bachelor degree in software development or equivalent.
• You should have at least two years’ experience in software testing and software requirement analysis.
• Understand and have extensive experience with at least one part of the “Agile Testing Quadrants” methodology.
• It is beneficial if you have a background as developer, especially knowledge in .Net programming and web application development.
• A plus is if you have worked with, and have understanding of e-Commerce application and software.
• Good skills in English, both written and spoken.
Hanoi – Vietnam
To apply for this role, please send your resume (in English) via email to HanoiHR@episerver.com