Episerver´s Education Department is operated from our European headquarters on Regeringsgatan in central Stockholm, with a global network in the countries where we are represented. Our main focus is to educate web developers, web editors and administrators in our products.
We are looking for a competent and experienced Technical Course Conductor to our head office in central Stockholm.
In close cooperation with the product managers, development team, sales and marketing, we develop new programs to be in line with our product and match the needs of the market.
In 2015, we trained 3,500 people. In 2016, the demand for education will continue to grow globally and we are now looking for a competent and experienced Technical Trainer.
• You are a Technical Instructor and will hold courses in our training facilities at Regeringsgatan in central Stockholm.
• You will also hold customized trainings on site at customers, primarily in Sweden, but also abroad.
Develop and manage courses:
• You produce, develop and manage courses and course materials.
• You run or are involved in internal development projects.
• In your role, you work closely with Product Managers, R & D, Professional Services, Technical presales and developer support.
• You are creating new training concepts together with the Education Department.
• You actively monitor and participate in forums where development is discussed.
• Development of software takes place primarily in the context of internal projects and in the development of courses and labs / exercises.
• This role means that you are able to travel about 36 days per year.
• You have some years of experience in development of ASP.NET and C #. If you also have experience with MVC and development of Episerver products, you will have a big advantage.
• You should have previous experience of writing technical documentation since a part of your responsibility will be some specific courses which will include writing and updating course material.
• You have good communication skills, and are fluent in English and Swedish.
• You have the ability to structure your work and you are a driven organizer.
• Previous teaching experience.
• You have good teaching skills.
• You like to teach others what you can!
• As a person you are open, social and service minded.
• Most likely, you have a college/university degree.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and mark the application "Episerver Technical Trainer - Stockholm".