The Developer Support Engineer is a knowledgeable .Net, C#, and MVC programmer who is responsible to help Episerver’s partners and customers diagnose and resolve development questions and inquiries. The position requires balancing customer service, technical troubleshooting, and communications skills to handle the day-to-day delivery of technical developer assistance to Episerver’s partners and customers.
* Respond to partners and customers’ support inquiries via email and phone.
* Follow departmental procedures for response time, ticket creation, follow-ups, transfers and resolution.
* Effectively manage a personal ticket queue of new and ongoing tickets
* Deliver outstanding customer service to Episerver's partners and customers
* Provide suggestions on improvements and inefficiencies in code provided through tickets
* Follow-up and investigate all unresolved tickets. This includes reproducing issues and collaborating with internal experts to solve the issue in a timely fashion.
* Establish expertise in all technology areas of the Episerver products
* Build strong and effective working relationships with other departments.
* Show the ability to think critically and outside the box to find solutions to complex issues.
* Add valuable and pertinent information to Episerver’s knowledgebase.
* Attend team meetings, collaboration sessions, internal and external trainings and participate in an on call rotation.
* BA/BS degree in CS or equivalent technical experience with 3+ years supporting web based applications
* ASP.NET, MVC, and C# experience
* Proficient in diagnosing code related issues.
* Must possess a sense of urgency and passion for customer service.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate with audiences of all levels, including developers, marketing users, and IT professionals
* Fast learner with superb troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve complicated system, web browser, and application issues. This also includes taking the initiative to learn new technologies outside of the work environment.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while focused on delivering results set forth by management.
Please send resumes to USCareers@episerver.com