Based out of the most beautiful city on earth, Cape Town, this is your opportunity to join our success story in South Africa. We’re looking for a Sales Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career. By becoming part of the global Episerver family you will get the chance to work for one of the global leaders in content management, digital marketing and e-Commerce and gain exposure to some of the leading brands in South Africa and worldwide.
The Sales Engineer role is a flexible developer position who needs to understand the full stack of .Net technologies. Reporting into the Lead Architect, the role will be client-facing and cover expert services, pre-sales and training. The job may include travel outside of South Africa.
· Work as a collaborative member of our sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
· Act as an Episerver product expert for the entire Episerver platform, including e-Commerce and digital marketing (CMS).
· Develop relationships with customers/partners and seek to understand challenges, pain points, goals, and criteria for a successful web solution.
· Prepare and conduct discovery workshops, discussions, and value-based use case demonstrations along with sales team for prospects, customers, and partners.
· Define and successfully implement Proof of Concept (POC) projects where applicable.
· Assist in responses to proposals and general Q&A from a business value-add and technical capacity.
· Maintain highest level of technical and market knowledge; create thought leadership through writing, user group presentations, and Episerver community involvement.
· Degree or other higher education certificate in computer science / software development
· Knowledge of .Net, preferably C#
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
· Knowledge of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Driving license
· Episerver (or other WCM software)
· NoSQL database systems
· Search technologies (Lucene, Elasticsearch)
· Enterprise solutions development
· Cloud technologies (Amazon, Azure)
· Front-end frameworks (JQuery, Marionette, Backbone, Angular)
· Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
· Source control (Git, Mercurial, TFS)
· Business/requirements analysis
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark the application "Episerver Sales Engineer – Cape Town, South Africa"