The Yooba - EPiServer integration is offered as a fully-integrated solution. That means users don´t have to know they´re actually working on two different platforms, because they will appear as one.
In a traditional CMS workflow, there are different roles for different purposes. A design agency creates the layout and graphical elements, an integration partner hooks up the design with EPiServer and other in-house systems and editors add and edit the content from within EPiServer. This workflow is well proven and so Yooba believes there is no need to change it. With the Yooba - EPiServer integration, rich media can be published on an EPiServer-driven website with the same workflow.
Yooba - EPiServer Flash CMS workflow
- Allows preferred creatives to design original artwork in their favourite applications.
- Artwork can be uploaded into dedicated media database or directly into Yooba library.
- Animations and navigations can be created in Yooba Studio to build templates. Editable objects can be defined.
- Yooba Content Editor is used to create content based on the templates. It can also be used for language versions of content as it is simple to create multiple versions of the same content without the risk of losing any functionality
- Content publication can be scheduled using Yooba Scheduler
- Publication of content to website.