Deployment is the process of adding website code and content to a test or production environment, either when creating a new site or when upgrading an existing one.
Episerver has many features supporting easy deployment, depending on the setup of your infrastructure and development environment.
- Deployment through XCOPY makes it easy to publish solutions in a way that is supported by most development environments and tools.
- No manual configuration required with "code first" deployment of all types of content, including templates as code.
- Deploy to your choice of environment - hosted servers, your own local on-premise servers or a cloud-based environment, with ready-to-use providers for Azure and Amazon.
- Deployment support tools for export/import and mirroring features.
- New websites are easily deployed from inside the administration view, with overview of license usage.
Find out more