Relevant content is more important than ever to engage and inform
We are all facing unprecedented disruptions to our daily lives amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Every organization must rely on digital content to inform their stakeholders, to engage employees, customers and partners, and to quickly pivot to changing events. As we navigate these unique times together, the speed of your content strategy needs to match the speed of change.
By offering free Content Diagnostics, Episerver wants to help all companies quickly understand if the content they are delivering meets the real-time needs of their audience. We designed this offering to support even the most resource-stretched content teams. With Episerver’s free Content Diagnostics package, you can:
- Better understand the content needs of your audience
- Rapidly respond to any changes in the market
- Maximize the effectiveness of your digital content
Complimentary Content Diagnostic Offer
This package is a free version of our Content Intelligence product that can be deployed in 30 minutes via a single tracking script on your website. With the package, you will receive actionable dashboards that offer the following intelligence:
- Real-time Content Audit: gain an understanding of your overall content landscape automatically tagged based on our Natural Language Processing capabilities
- Real-time Engagement Insights: know exactly which topics are most engaging for your visitors and see how interests change over time
- Prescriptive Content Strategy: clearly see where to focus your valuable content production resources at the topic level to address content gaps
In addition to 24/7 access to dashboards for the duration of the package, we will also support you with a personalized 30-minute workshop on initial insights via a dashboard walkthrough.
As digital content becomes an even more critical part of how your organization connects with your audience at large, we stand ready with our technology to help you make the most of your valuable content and resources during this time.
We are in this together and we will come back stronger together.