Episerver Announces Digital Experience Cloud Spring 2015
Introduces Seamless Consumption-Based Cloud Model; Availability of Cross-Platform Functionality; Expanded Connectivity with CRM and Marketing Automation; and Advanced Sales and Marketing Features for Standout Digital Engagement
Episerver™, a leading provider of digital marketing and digital commerce solutions, today launched its Spring version of the Digital Experience Cloud™ featuring key enhancements to use the platform based on consumption and enable seamless experiences that span digital marketing, digital commerce, and post-sale customer experiences.
The Spring launch also delivers on Episerver’s customer centric roadmap to extend the functionality of its flagship solutions. The release advances the strategy established through the Ektron/Episerver merger by the availability of best-in-class features to extend customer’s existing investments in advanced web content management, enterprise connectivity, enabling search and digital commerce.
Digital Experience Cloud: New Cloud Configurations
The Spring launch delivers expanded configuration options for the Digital Experience Cloud. Staying true to its simple pricing approach, Episerver now offers four new levels of software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription ownership: Professional, Group, Corporate or Enterprise. This straightforward cloud packaging provides elastic scale based on the scope of the organization and its objectives. Episerver Digital Experience Cloud – a cloud-first solution – can now be delivered in the cloud via a consumption model, in a private cloud, and continues to be available for on-premise deployments.
“It’s sales and marketing focused organizations that have pioneered the use of the cloud to gain efficiencies in deployment, scalability, and the agility to act quickly to address new strategies and customer needs,” said Bob Egner, vice president of Product Management and Marketing for Episerver. “The Episerver Spring launch offers a way to unlock your most critical experiences, content, and catalogs and put them where your customers already are – in the cloud.”
Extension of ‘Best-Of’ Features from Ektron and Episerver
The Spring launch extends key features from the two product lines in both directions. Most notably for existing Episerver customers, availability of the Digital Experience Hub™ (DXH) allows connectivity and interaction with third-party systems to tailor every digital experience through the benefit of a 360-degree view of the customer – history, preferences, and habits. DXH supports new connectors to popular marketing automation solutions like Marketo™, Hubspot™, Salesforce Sales Cloud (Pardot)™ and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)™, giving marketers the power to dynamically personalize content through the integration of email, rich content management and the web. DXH connectors also support ease of integration with CRM platforms like Salesforce and Microsoft CRM.
For existing Ektron customers, Episerver Find relevance technology is now available, a unique capability that streamlines the process of surfacing the most relevant content to individual visitors for one-to-one marketing. Additionally, Episerver Commerce may be used side by side with the Ektron platform to streamline the process of creating digital commerce experiences.
Swedish Payment Solutions Company Bambora Selects Episerver Digital Experience Cloud
"Intricacy is our largest enemy and our most important task is to facilitate and simplify commerce between people. To succeed, all of our partners must share this strong focus on customer value and satisfaction. With Episerver and their cloud solution we found a partner that we can trust, allows us to grow, and gives us the ability to quickly adapt to the changes in our customers everyday business, whether it’s a small flower shop on the corner or an international e-retailer", says Anders Sköld, CIO at Bambora.
Spring Launch Enhancements
Additional features in the launch are designed to save marketers time and effort and optimize digital experience creation and maintenance:
- Improved catalog management tools support greater efficiency.
- New capabilities make it easy to create and manage product and variation relationships and manage multiple catalogs.
- Marketers now have the ability to quickly find items in large catalogs to simplify merchandising.
- PowerSlice add-on enables new types of workflows to quickly slice both hierarchical and non-hierarchical data.
- Find Virtual Appliance -- now available as a stand-alone offering or as a managed service -- moves Find beyond the firewall with an on-premise Virtual Appliance.
- Auto boosting delivers self-learning relevance optimization for product and content search.
- Users can now preview an entire project before publishing, and collaborate on new content items.
- Multi-publish and preview enables full control over how new content will look on the site, and makes it easy to manage new content deployments.
- Content collaboration lets marketers optimize workflow and increase content quality.
- New content comparison feature allows marketers to easily compare different versions and in different languages.
- A new improved experience editor streamlines in-page editing.
- Greater performance and simplified URL and SEO management add to the platform’s power, ease of use and administration.
- Single sign-on with federated security integrates with enterprise authentication frameworks, to support security best practices.
The latest version of the Episerver Digital Experience Cloud is available now. For more information, visit here or contact our growing network of certified partners.
*All third party trademarks cited are the property of their respective owners, and are only used for reference purposes.
Episerver empowers businesses to scale through the most customer-centric approach to digital experiences. Its Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ features best-in-class content management and robust commerce, both backed by AI powered data and personalization solutions. The platform has consistently earned industry, analyst and media recognition for its vision, capabilities and customer commitment. Episerver’s 900+ partners and 825+ employees in offices around the globe are proud to help more than 8,000 brands enrich their customer lifetime value, increase revenue and grow their brands.
Rachel Teitt Gill
Director of Corporate Communications, Episerver
Sr. Public Relations Manager, Walker Sands