Episerver Announces North America, APAC Partner Award Winners and Partner Innovation Spotlight at Ascend 2018
Partners recognized for driving forward Episerver’s strategic vision at annual customer and partner conference
Winners of the Partner Awards contest were chosen by a panel of Episerver judges based on their outstanding contributions to the field of digital transformation and their alignment with Episerver’s strategic vision.
Episerver presented the following awards for North American and APAC customers, respectively:
- Luminos Labs (North America) and Empired (APAC) were awarded “Digital Experience Cloud Partner of the Year” for their contribution to the delivery of Episerver’s Digital Experience Cloud offering. Luminos Labs had double-digit commerce wins in 2017, and Empired generated the most revenue to Episerver APAC over the last year.
- Rightpoint (North America) and Levo (APAC) were awarded “Strategic Partner of the Year” for their proven engagement with strategic customers and in complex engagements across the Episerver customer landscape. Some of Rightpoint’s customers include SurePayroll, Toppers Pizza and Pregis Holdings. Levo works with key customers such as YHA Australia, St John Ambulance of New Zealand and Primary Health Care.
- Whereoware (North America) and Fusion (APAC) were awarded “Digital Commerce Partner of the Year” for their contribution to the positioning and delivery of the Episerver platform to support digital commerce. Whereoware experienced double-digit wins, including Yamaha and Liberty Furniture. Fusion brought beautiful creative design into complex B2B organizations to create true experience-driven commerce solutions.
- Thinkmax (North America) and Empired (APAC) were awarded “Dynamics Ecosystem Partner of the Year” for their delivery of Episerver solutions in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics to solve customers’ business scenarios. In the last year alone, Thinkmax delivered Episerver Commerce for Dynamics 365 for two new customers, with several more in the pipeline. Empired delivered on full digital transformation projects for key Dynamics customers, including Les Mills.
- Hero Digital (North America) and Get Started (APAC) were awarded Ascender Partner of the Year for their impact as new Episerver partners. Hero Digital acquired two other agencies, giving it a national presence, and brought on new customers like Numerica Credit Union. In APAC, Get Started participated in more concurrent opportunities than any other partner in the region in 2017.
- Brightfind(North America) was awarded Industry Go-to-Market Partner of the Year for its strategic contribution to serving customers in an industry vertical; in this case, associations and non-profits. Brightfind leveraged its deep knowledge of the business challenges of this vertical, along with the capabilities of the Episerver platform, to create a strong value proposition for its customers, including ASIS International, Institute for Supply Management and Federation of State Medical Boards.
“Our partners truly represent the best and brightest in the field of digital content, commerce and marketing,” said Johan Jardevall, chief sales officer at Episerver. “The digital agencies and systems integrators we have recognized with Partner Awards have succeeded in the spirit of creativity and innovation that drives forward Episerver’s vision and promise to its customer base. We can’t wait to see what 2018 brings for our partners as they continue to deliver on digital transformation for their customers.”
Episerver also celebrated its partners’ achievements in digital transformation this year through its latest initiative, Partner Innovation Spotlight, in which Episerver called partners to extend the use of its newest products in one of three focus areas: Individualized Content, Experience-driven Commerce and Intelligent Campaigns. With the help of the Partner Innovation Spotlight, Episerver’s Digital Experience Cloud powers the website experiences of nearly 100 million unique visitors and roughly a half a billion page views each month for its customers. Multiply those interactions with the number of relevant content and campaigns Episerver customers can deliver before, during and after a sale, and Episerver is helping businesses innovate at scale.
"Our participation in this year's Partner Innovation Spotlight exemplifies our shared commitment with Episerver to helping customers create more meaningful, powerful digital experiences across the world,” said Joe Grause, director of business development at Making Waves.
“Episerver’s Partner Innovation Spotlight was a great way to showcase our team’s development skills and the powerful experiences that Episerver's Digital Experience Cloud can deliver for our customers," said Allison Simpkins, senior vice president, North America at Valtech.
This year’s Ascend conference brought together over 600 attendees from Episerver’s worldwide network of 880-plus partners and 8,000 customers and featured some 80 sessions across six comprehensive persona-based tracks — including hands-on labs, customer-led presentations, and product and industry expert discussions — as well as a solutions and partner exhibition hall and the ‘Epi Code Bash’ competition.
For more information on Episerver partners, visit www.episerver.com/partners.
Episerver empowers businesses to scale through the most customer-centric approach to digital experiences. Its Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ features best-in-class content management and robust commerce, both backed by AI powered data and personalization solutions. The platform has consistently earned industry, analyst and media recognition for its vision, capabilities and customer commitment. Episerver’s 900+ partners and 825+ employees in offices around the globe are proud to help more than 8,000 brands enrich their customer lifetime value, increase revenue and grow their brands.
Rachel Teitt Gill
Director of Corporate Communications, Episerver
Sr. Public Relations Manager, Walker Sands