Episerver Awards expands to become a Nordic contest – public voting now open
It’s time again for the annual Episerver Awards. This event has outgrown Sweden, becoming a Nordic contest for web-based communication. The finalists in five categories are now presented, and voting for the winner of the Best Nordic Website Award is open.
The Episerver Nordic Awards recognizes websites built on Episerver’s platform. For the 2016 contest, 86 contributions were nominated across the five prize categories; Commerce, Brand and information, Intranet, Lead generating websites and Service and support websites. Among these, 16 finalists were selected.
The winner in each category will be named by a jury of six web professionals. Additionally, the”Best Nordic website” award is decided by an open vote between finalists that are public websites.
Everyone can place their votes now at www.episerver.com/vote. Voting closes on October 28.
The Episerver Nordic Awards 2016 winners are presented on November 9, at ceremony in conjunction with the Episerver Ascend Nordic conference held at the Globe Arena in Stockholm.
The conference is followed by an Episerver developer workshop on November 10, held at the Quality Hotel, adjacent to the Globe.
2016 Episerver Nordic Awards finalists
- Max Hamburger restaurants with partner The Agents
- Bolia with partner Vertica
- Apoteket with partner Valtech
- Lyko with partner Avensia
Brand and information
- Wilhelmsen with partner Making Waves
- HSB with partner Sogeti
- The Vasa Museum with partner Knowit
- Södertörns fjärrvärme with partner Cloud Nine
- The Swedish Medical Products Agency with partner Consid
- The Swedish Riksdag with partner Creuna
- Scandic Hotels with partner Valtech
- The Swedish Union of Tenants with partner NearU
- Moderna Försäkringar with partner Esatto
Service and support websites
- Nacka municipality with partner NetRelations
- Santander Internet bank with partner Knowit
- Hoas with partner Innofactor
For further information, please contact: Jenny Westerberg, Nordic Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 701 407 140.
Episerver empowers businesses to scale through the most customer-centric approach to digital experiences. Its Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ features best-in-class content management and robust commerce, both backed by AI powered data and personalization solutions. The platform has consistently earned industry, analyst and media recognition for its vision, capabilities and customer commitment. Episerver’s 900+ partners and 825+ employees in offices around the globe are proud to help more than 8,000 brands enrich their customer lifetime value, increase revenue and grow their brands.
Rachel Teitt Gill
Director of Corporate Communications, Episerver
Sr. Public Relations Manager, Walker Sands