Episerver Introduces Integrated A/B Testing Feature for Faster, More Informed Content Decisions
Features included in Episerver Spring Release help broaden Digital Experience Cloud solution
By assessing which content is delivering the best results and adjusting, the new testing feature distributes additional content without the need for marketers to analyze and re-deploy themselves. Seamlessly integrated into the Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™, the improved A/B testing feature streamlines the marketing content production workflow as part of a brand’s overall digital experience optimization strategy.
The integrated A/B testing capability provides marketers with direct, comprehensive insights and syndication through their existing CMS strategies. According to James Norwood, EVP strategy and CMO at Episerver, this feature makes the marketer’s job easier by providing more time to develop better ideas, rather than focusing on the analysis of previous experience optimization initiatives and further distribution.
“While A/B testing consistently serves as a best practice for digital content optimization, few marketers take advantage of this important, yet demanding, digital experience optimization strategy,” said Norwood. “By increasing efficiencies around A/B testing, we’re now empowering marketers to seamlessly apply the best practice into their content production workflow and experience delivery without the need for tedious analysis, reproduction and redeployment.”
Episerver’s integrated A/B testing builds upon the continuous advancement of the company’s product offerings and solutions for both new and existing customers, and is the latest improvement in the company’s ongoing product releases process. This feature is aimed to improve digital experience optimization and marketing campaign results for web and social copy, email marketing campaigns, remarketing ads and more.
Additional Episerver features and improvements set to launch today include:
- PaaS advances - improvedmanagement capabilities across multiple Web Apps in one account, built in Web App email service, inclusion of SSL to meet new GoogleÔ security ranking, and advanced security features.
- Enhanced search scalability – improved Episerver Find scalability for enterprise-sized environments and relevance-based experiences, and more concurrent language options for cross-geographic and regional boundary organizations.
- Commerce enhancements – improved campaigns and promotions functionality, Commerce Manager usability improvements, and increased performance in Order System.
- Ektron 9.1 SP3 updates - inclusion of Microsoft EdgeÔ and TLS 1.2 support, and improvements to Solr search.
- New social API – cloud-based API for comments, ratings and reviews, groups, and community moderation.
To learn more about Episerver’s products and offerings, visit www.Episerver.com.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Episerver connects digital commerce and digital marketing to help organizations create unique digital experiences for their customers, with measurable business results. The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ combines content, commerce, multi-channel marketing, and predictive analytics in a single platform to work full-circle for businesses online – from intelligent real-time personalization and lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business – with unprecedented ease-of-use. Sitting at the center of the digital experience ecosystem, Episerver empowers digital leaders to embrace disruptive, transformational strategies to deliver standout experiences for their customers – everywhere they engage. Founded in 1994, Episerver has offices in Australia, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UAE, UK and the USA. For more information visit www.Episerver.com.
Senior Manager, Analyst and Public Relations, Episerver
+1 614 817 1847