Operating thousands of product lines across multiple ranges including; Sporting Goods, Pet, Tools and Hardware, Clothing, Footwear and Agriculture, Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply are testament of a modern, diverse mercantile. With strong growth over the last 25 years, the chain operates 31 physical storefronts concentrated across 5 US States and a digital footprint spanning North America.
Murdoch’s had become all too familiar with inventory gaps between their digital commerce warehouse and physical stores. Hundreds of assortments on Murdochs.com lacked size and color variations, and Murdoch’s were unable to offer their entire product catalog online. The retailer needed to kit themselves with a digital landscape that included features relative to their cause - such as buy-online and ship-from-store to drive sales. Murdoch’s also recognized industry trends and the migration towards more cloud-based technologies to support digital commerce. As a result, Murdoch’s sought a more complete Content & Commerce solution that could be managed and maintained in the cloud.
Measures for Success
- Build a strong relationship to create and execute a long-term, futureproofed delivery model
- Focus on continuous growth, by making incremental improvements to digital environment to increase KPI’s
- Enable modern digital commerce retail features like buy-online and shop-from-store
- Implement a Cloud solution that will enable the business to take advantage of the latest retail features to meet the needs of customers
- End experience - better serve the buying habits and needs of the customer base and offer the entire product catalog across all regions of retail footprint