Tips & tricks videos
Our short and sweet Episerver Tips and Tricks videos run through best practices for using the latest Episerver features and the latest add-on products.
Editing an email within Episerver Campaign
This videos walks through the basics of editing and email in Episerver Campaign. This video covers:
- How to author and make changes to an email in Episerver Campaign.
- How to insert dynamic content and add personalization tokens to email content based on a recipients personal details, previous purchases, location and more.
Create a new web page and set up a best bet with Episerver Find
This video walks through how to to create a new page in Episerver CMS and attach a Best Bet in Episerver Find for product recommendations related to the content. This video covers:
- The basics of creating a new web page in Episerver CMS
- How to add products from the Commerce Catalogue to a web page.
- How to manage a Best Bet in Episerver Find to attach product recommendations to a relevant search query.
Setting up an A/B test
This video highlights how to set up an A/B test with the aim of increasing average order value with or without using a promotional banner on the homepage. This video covers:
- How to drag and drop promotional campaigns onto a page and A/B test the changes.
- How to create a visitor group in Episerver CMS and attach it to a visitor group in Episerver Commerce.
- How to preview your site from the point of view of different visitor groups.
Create a marketing automation flow in Episerver Campaign
Learn how to set up a simple marketing automation flow based on specific visitor group's interests. This video goes through:
- The basics of setting up an automated email campaign.
- Using a switch to trigger different emails based on the target group's past behaviour or preferences.
How to set up an Email Trigger with Episerver Perform and Reach
In this video we walk through how to set up an email trigger based on a users behaviour; in this case, how to send a customer service email based on a user visiting a customer service web page. This video covers:
- How to set up a trigger campaign, based on visits to a webpage, in the Episerver personalization platform.
Commenting and collaborating in the Episerver CMS
In this video we walk you through a new feature of the Episerver CMS that allows you to add and view comments on content items, even if they are not associated with a project, making collaboration and communication easier.
How to set up approval flows in Episerver CMS
This video walks through how to set up approval flows among different content editors to ensure that only content that meets your company standards and guidelines is published.
How to add product recommendations to a cart page with Episerver Perform.
This video covers how you can try to boost average order value by adding product recommendations to a cart page. This video covers:
- How to create a new recommendation campaign in the personalization platform and launch it on the cart page.
Setting up a promotional campaign in Episerver Commerce
This video walks through the basics of setting up a promotional campaign in Episerver Commerce. Learn how to add a discount to different product combinations in the marketing section of Episerver Commerce.