These are all potential signs that your current ecommerce platform just isn’t getting the job done. So, it may be time to consider other platform options. We know that investing in a new ecommerce platform doesn’t exactly sound like a walk in the park, especially after investing time and money the first time around.
That’s where this guide comes in. Replatforming doesn’t have to be a burden. Your ecommerce capabilities and experience has likely matured, replatforming may just be the next logical step in your digital journey.
This guide covers:
- Whether it’s really time to replatform
- How to approach your ecommerce replatforming strategy
- Factors to consider when choosing your new platform
- A high level comparison of a few common platforms
- Spotlights on how a manufacturer and distributor approached their replatforming initiatives