Episerver for B2B Manufacturing
No two businesses are the same, but manufacturers share many similar goals: relentlessly serve channel partners, expand to new markets, lower overhead costs, grow sales and seamlessly manage the supply chain. With Episerver, manufacturers can effortlessly launch best-in-class experiences with advanced capabilities for digital commerce, marketing and sales enablement.
Episerver Content Cloud for Manufacturing
Manufacturers can quickly create new pages and experiences with Episerver’s best-in-class CMS. Episerver also allows you to launch and manage hundreds of websites from a single platform. With Content Cloud you can:
- Drag and drop content, blocks and images.
- Automatically A/B test any content.
- Empower business users to launch brand-specific sites.
- Smartly manage all of your media.
Episerver Personalization for Manufacturers
Your partners and customers expect hyper-relevant and personalized experiences. Episerver enables you to deliver these experiences at scale using machine learning algorithms. With Episerver Personalization, you can:
- Build unique digital experiences by segmentation, geo-location, device and more.
- Deliver dynamic data-driven product recommendations to new and existing customers.
- Easily display customer-specific catalogs and allow them to search and order by their own part numbers.
Episerver Commerce Cloud for Manufacturing
Empower your channel partners and end users with online product catalogs and a robust ecommerce website. Episerver Commerce Cloud enables manufacturers to:
- Manage products and content in a single screen.
- Turn print catalogs into intuitive digital experiences.
- Integrate ecommerce with ERP, CRM and other back-office systems.
- Adapt product offers and pricing based on location.
Product Information Management for Manufacturers
Manage endless digital assets and product data with a product information management (PIM) solution built for manufacturing. With this solution from Insite, an Episerver company, you can easily and efficiently manage your product information. It includes powerful features like:
- User and approval workflows
- Data import and governance
- Product data management
- Asset management.
Analytics for B2B ecommerce
Get a dynamic, holistic perspective of how your online channels are performing alongside your traditional sales channels. This solution from Insite, an Episerver company, includes dashboards for:
- Sales trends by method used, product group or customer group.
- Marketing and campaign analytics for insights into orders, discount value and promotions.
- Digital analytics like user engagement, unique users, sessions and length of time on site.
Transformational opportunities for manufacturers
Nearly 70% of B2B buyers prefer to self-serveThe appetite for digital self-service tools is at an all-time high. Our personal experiences determine our expectations for B2B experiences. B2B buyers expect to – and prefer to – do business on their own terms. With Episerver your channel partners and end users can research, browse and purchase products online.
By 2025 millennials will make up nearly 50% of the global workforceThe time to transform is now. If you don’t, you may risk losing this essential generation of buyers. Deliver the experiences millennial buyers expect with intuitive, responsive websites and mobile apps from Episerver.
Omnichannel experiences are a mustAs retailers evolve, manufacturers must evolve along with them. Manufacturers need to fully embrace omnichannel strategies to keep up with changing expectations. Episerver supports omnichannel fulfillment using Episerver’s native commerce capabilities.
Rising digital expectations is the top B2B threat
Our report shows that 84% of B2B decision-makers say increasing digital expectations from their customers or partners is their top external threat. Download Episerver’s survey of 700 decision-makers in B2B companies to learn their plans, tactics and worries about meeting rising customer expectations.
Get a demo of our solution
Learn how you can put your customers at the center of your business. It's an easy 3-step process.
- First, you schedule a 30-minute discovery call by submitting this form.
- Next, we show you a custom demo based on your requirements.
- Third, we help you find a certified Episerver implementation partner so you can get started!