Episerver and Dynamics 365 make it easy to deliver seamless omnichannel experiences
Ready-made connectors for better integration
Deploying a new commerce site often requires costly integrations that are hard to maintain, which means the customer experience suffers.
Episerver Commerce Cloud solves this with connectors to Microsoft’s ERP and CRM solutions. This lowers costs, risks and maintenance work. The result is a seamless commerce experience with the industry’s lowest TCO.
- Integrate data for orders, products, pricing, and promotions between Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV and LS Retail.
- Share customer data between Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Use digital assets stored in Microsoft SharePoint on your commerce site.
- Standardize on the latest .NET framework.
- Deploy everything to the Microsoft Azure Cloud using Episerver's Digital Experience Platform.
Unify digital experiences and operations
Our solution unifies Episerver's DXP with Microsoft's Dynamics 365 CRM and Retail applications. Customers benefit from:
- Episerver Analytics - Analyze customer journeys with Episerver Analytics. Our solution captures data from websites and shares it in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Artificial intelligence - Offer personalized content and products in CRM and ERP.
- CRM integration - Account records are synced to customer records in CRM instance. Sales dashboards show recent web activity and orders from customers in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Pre-built integrations - Easily sync product and customer data to Dynamics 365, submit orders to Dynamics 365 Retail and use CRM data to personalize the website.
The solution for digital transformation
Download the product overview
Learn how Episerver Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 deliver unified commerce in the cloud. Read about how customers like Bolia, Jenson USA and Hawes and Curtis have doubled their sales and created highly personalized online experiences.Download overview
Get a demo of our solution
Learn how you can put your customers at the center of your business. It's an easy 3-step process.
- First, you schedule a 30-minute discovery call by submitting this form.
- Next, we show you a custom demo based on your requirements.
- Third, we help you find a certified Episerver implementation partner so you can get started!