Key findings from the report:
- B2B organizations are bullish on digital experience budgets despite COVID-19 setback
- Market-specific: Industries across the globe lack strong customer relationships
- Personalization outperforms B2B leaders’ expectations
- Data breaches are inevitable, the threat is in how companies handle them
About the report
The B2B Digital Experience Report: A Customer-Centric Pivot in Pivotal Times
This report provides B2B leaders a non-promotional view of the B2B digital
experience market. You get a snapshot of the data through the lens of industry changes in the wake of COVID-19.
Across industries, selling directly to customers through ecommerce is the top opportunity in B2B.
B2B trends are revealed in the report including specific trends for companies in six industries:
- Financial Services
- Commercial Services & Supplies