Why speed matters in a COVID-19 world
Speed has always been important, but being able to react to changing customer behavior is now essential for business continuity. Business leaders are asking themselves these key questions, and Episerver is ready to answer:
- How fast can we get a new site live, and does launch speed compromise scalability and security?
- We've lost our in-store retail and distribution channels. How can we replicate that quality in a digital commerce experience?
- How can we understand our customers' rapidly changing needs, and serve them digitally?
5 reasons why to choose Episerver
- Built for Speed: Episerver is deployed and operational faster than all other business-grade competitors. Episerver customers benefit from a recurring time-to-value, reduced switching costs and a faster route to customer happiness.
- Dedicated to Digital Experience: Episerver is consistently ranked by industry analysts as a market leader and is committed to continual investment in product and service improvements.
- Advanced Personalization: Episerver's AI-based personalization allows automated and dynamic targeting of individuals based on behaviour and intent. Episerver customers immediately serve their end-customers with seamless 1:1 experiences, without having to build complex rules or hire a data scientist.
- Simplicity of service: Episerver reduces complexity through automation and thoughtful design, always aiming to under promise and over deliver. Episerver's customers benefit from a single login across all capabilities, a simple and fair pricing model, and an extremely intuitive user interface.
- One Platform with Extensibility: Episerver's unified content and commerce capabilities are surrounded by thoughtful integrations and 800 passionate partners. Episerver customers offer a completely seamless buying experience to end-customers, all through the buying journey and however they want to engage.