In Episerver’s view, this allows readers to examine how Insite and Episerver draw on each other’s strengths as one company moving forward.
Notably, Episerver received the highest-possible score (5.0/5.0) in the AI and machine learning criterion and Insite received the highest score possible (5.0/5.0) in the business intelligence and analytics criterion.
Additionally, Insite was listed as a Strong Performer and cited for:
- Product vision and roadmap
- Alignment with leading industry groups like Affiliated Distributor
- A customer success program fine tuned to the needs of its core market
As a Contender, Episerver is also recognized for:
- Strong focus on digital experience
- Demonstrating customer centricity efforts through its app marketplace and as evidenced by its positive growth trajectory
- Customers like Episerver’s ease and power of personalization
Seeing Episerver and Insite recognized by experts looking at the solutions in a programmatic, non-promotional manner reinforces our decision to marry these products, as they draw strengths from each other. Episerver and Insite are the ultimate pair for organizations seeking B2B commerce capabilities that fast track customer happiness and give employees all the power and intelligence they need in a single dashboard.
Justin AnovickChief Product Officer Episerver