The 5 reasons customers choose Episerver
“These 5 differentiators are more than words. They are the unique benefits felt day in, day out by our thousands of customers, and by extension, many hundreds of millions of end customers.” – Alex Atzberger, Episerver CEO
1. Dedicated to Digital Experience
Episerver is consistently ranked by industry analysts as a market leader and is committed to continual investment in product and service improvements. Building on a rock-solid cloud platform and global content delivery network, Episerver’s 8,800+ customers can innovate without disruption.
- A leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms 2020
- Fully ISO27001 compliant, providing security and stability at global scale
- Seamlessly integrated content, commerce, personalization, search and analytics
Swedish fashion ecommerce retailer NA-KD recorded 125% year-over-year sales on Black Friday 2019, clocking 5 products sold per second all on Episerver.
2. Advanced Personalization
Episerver’s AI-based personalization allows automated and dynamic targeting of individuals based on behavior and intent. Episerver customers immediately serve their end-customers with seamless 1-to-1 experiences, without having to build complex rules or hire a data scientist.
- Seamless journey personalization across search, research and purchase phases
- Machine learning approach to automate content classification and decision rules
- Extensive experience of driving upsell, cross-sell, basket size, and conversion
Arcadia Group, parent company of iconic brands like Topshop, has seen a 67% average order increase since implementing Episerver Product Recommendations.
[Episerver] indexes millions of visitors on our website and enables us to deliver 1:1 personalization at scale.
Deepak MehtaHead of Digital Analytics Purestorage
3. Built for Speed
Episerver is deployed and operational faster than all other business-grade competitors. Episerver customers benefit from a recurring time-to-value, reduced switching costs and a faster route to customer happiness.
- Built from the ground up to deploy, integrate and adapt at the speed of the customer
- Over 50 backward compatible updates per year, ensuring seamless evolution
- Optimized out of the box, on Microsoft Azure, to deliver rapid load times consistently
The most recent Total Economic Impact studies from Forrester Research show that compared to the nearest competitor, Episerver delivers three times the ROI and a payback period that is twice as fast.
In our previous CMS, the code was so inflexible and quirky, making changes to sites would take days, if not weeks. Now we can auto-deploy changes in a streamlined manner, it’s taking hours.
Nicole EricksonDirector Marketing Operations and Technology Applied Systems
4. Simplicity of Service
Episerver reduces complexity through automation and thoughtful design, always aiming to under promise and over deliver. Episerver’s customers benefit from a single access point across all capabilities, a simple and fair pricing model, and an extremely intuitive user interface.
- Enterprise capabilities packaged in a simple, affordable and understandable way
- 24/7/365 monitoring and support, with extensive training and technical resources
- Expert services teams available to ensure seamless migrations and deployments
D’Addario, a global leader in manufacturing and selling musical accessories, deployed Content Cloud and Commerce Cloud across B2C and B2B markets. They now benefit from a central decision point for markets, seamless experience delivery, near-real-time inventory status, and personalized content pricing for each customer.
5. One Platform with Extensibility
Episerver’s unified content and commerce capabilities are surrounded by thoughtful integrations and 800 passionate partners. Episerver customers offer a completely seamless buying experience to end-customers, all through the buying journey and however they want to engage.
- Combined content and commerce, to integrate data, decisions and experience
- Experienced deployment partners for each industry, geography and client situation
- Extensive App Marketplace and alliances, integrating Episerver into the client stack
Alcool NB Liquor faced pressure to launch a new line of business in less than six months. The challenging timeline meant Episerver and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail were the perfect partnership. This combination helped them meet the deadlines and face extreme peaks during launch.
One thing that Microsoft understood was strategic partnerships… Episerver who has web content management, some marketing, and a solid ecommerce platform. It could be a company fulfilling core functions better than Microsoft itself.
Paul Greenberg56 Group
Download the whitepaper now
To succeed in a digital world, your company needs to deliver amazing experiences at every interaction. Yet thousands of business leaders we speak to are facing a paradox: While investing in digital is a necessity to compete, the costs of competing are spiralling out of control.
Download the whitepaper to see how Episerver can help you overcome the Digital Experience Paradox. It is completely free – no registration required.Download now